Marshall MAR-VR84DP-HDSDI TFT-MegaPixel 8.4-Inch Field Monitor for HDSDI/SDI
Our budget model, V-R84DP-HDSDI, features our award winning TFT-MegaPixelT system and is a direct replacement for 8 and 9-inch CRTs used in broadcast and professional video applications. This cost effective model has a much smaller footprint than our competitors' products, in addition to its low weight and power consumption when compared to similar CRT products.
This model is designed to display HDSDI/SDI (High Definition Serial Digital Interface) sources. The signal is re-clocked and shaped as a loop output.
Our Hyper Process for motion compensation is employed to provide smooth motion of interlace images. High Definition and Standard Definition images are scaled to fit on screen in the highest resolution using our proprietary program and state of the art LSI with Match Color Conversion to emulate SMPTE-C phosphor of a CRT.
Standard features include V-Mount battery adapter, 4 pin XLR power jack, and optical grade polycarbonate screen protection.
- High Resolution 8.4-inch screen
- 800x600 Dots (1.44 million RGB pixels)
- Hyper Process for Interlace Images
- Match Color Conversion
- 100% digital processing
- 5 Year /50,000 backlight life
- 10 bit Analog to Digital conversion
- Wide viewing radius - 130°
- 500 (cd/m2) luminance
- 500:1 contrast ratio
- Response rates less than 25 ms
- 4:3 and 16:9 screen aspect ratios
- Direct access for all adjustments
- Three color tally indicators
- On Screen Display (OSD)
- Blue Screen for color adjustment
- Color Temperature adjustment
- Adjustment Settings Memory
- Standard inputs:
- HDSDI/SDI (ITU-BR601/SMPTE-259/292M)
- Re-clocked and Shaped Loop Output
- Accepts all single link HDSDI/SDI formats
- Optical grade polycarbonate screen cover
- Durable metal enclosure
- Configurable ¼ 20 Mounting
- "V" Mount battery adapter included
- Runs 4 to 6 hours on optional battery
- Power Supply Included